Here are 11 mistakes that people often make when decorating their home, that you should try to avoid!
1. Over accessorizing
2. Using even numbers with decor. (Odd always looks best)
3. Matching everything
4. Placing furniture up against the wall
5. Leaving shelves empty
6. Choosing too small of a rug “floating rug”
7. Forgetting windows. (curtains complete any room)
8. Too many decorative pillows
9. Fake flowers. It is obvious no matter what you think.
10. Wrong use of scale. Make sure all furniture pieces are on the same size scale.
11. Leaving clutter out and visible
Happy Decorating 🙂